Assistant Manager Marketing
We are looking for Assistant Manager Marketing and Sales who can think alike and assist the Manager in running the marketing and sales department of Dice Analytics smoothly. Following are the responsibilities of AM – Marketing & Sales.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, or Information Technology
- Minimum 2+ years of experience of working as a writer
- Must have past experience in writing on Topics related to different technologies.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proven Experience in digital lead generation from social media campaigns
- B2B, B2C Email Marketing
- Broadcast SMS Marketing
- Analytical Skills (Google Analytics, Excel, Leads & Customers Analysis)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Management, Team Work, Creative
- Assisting to Develop and manage all digital and on-ground marketing campaigns.
- Assistant Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue targets of in-house training products.
- Assistance in Strategizing of Consultancy and Personalized & Corporate Trainings Marketing and running the operations in time.
- Assisting in strategizing of monthly digital media content (in-bound) planner and ensuring the scheduling from team.
- Continuous strategizing and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Assisting in strategizing & supervising and implementation of Marketing Programs like Trainers recruitment, Volunteers Program, Brand Ambassadors Program etc.
- Ensuring the Updates/Milestones/Case Studies on Website
- Continuous R&D for improvement and automation of current operations
- Assisting in generating the Competitors Analysis Reports
- Assisting Creating the sales and marketing reports.
- Recommending creative and cost-effective promotional activities for both Digital and on-ground campaigns.
- Assisting in planning and strategizing new business avenues.
- Know-how of using CRM for better management of leads and effective communication with customers
40k – 50k PKR Per Month
First Shift (Day)
Jan , 7 2020