Creative Producer (Videographer/Photographer)
Dice Analytics is seeking a Creative Producer who will be responsible for directing, producing and filming for us aligned with the Dice Analytics’ branding and vision.
The strategist must be proactive, inquisitive, self-motivated, creative and always eager to try out the latest in technology, ideas and push it in new directions.
- Visually amplifies the company’s brand story across various marketing and communication platforms.
- Conceptualizes, produces, creates, edits and distributes commercial quality visual content, including photos, videos, motion graphics, animations, audio and music that engage the target audience.
- Covers (videography & photography) the training and session events
- Shoots the customers’ reviews & testimonials
- Conceptualizes and executes videos that support the company’s branding and objectives
- Collaborates with intra- and cross-departmental team members to create strategic, high quality visual content.
- Manages any photo/video requests for public lectures and company events.
- Assists the creative director in scheduling, coordinating and arranging photo and video shoots.
- Maintains all equipment to keep in proper working order; troubleshoot and make minor repairs as necessary.
- Manages a library of current and archived assets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Experience of filming high-quality videos and photos
- Knowledge of lighting, camera angles, and proper video production practices
- Knowledge of digital video formats for upload to various digital channels, as well as with gathering
- Knowledge of copyright regulations and privacy laws
- Skill in photo, video, and art direction
- Skill in and technical mastery of DSLR camera systems
20k – 25k per month
Jan 10, 2020