Dice Analytics is seeking a motivated and creative graphic designer to create graphic content across multiple digital and traditional media including but not limited to: website, Social media, Posters, flyers, handbills, brochures, signs/banners, Videos, Emails, others.
The graphic designer will collaborate with colleagues and teams to produce visual content that is fresh, simple and highly visual to drive audience engagement and participation. The graphic designer will also assist with layout design and copywriting as needed.
The graphic designer will be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent in design and align with the Dice Analytics’ branding and vision.
The designer must be proactive, inquisitive – a problem solver with good communication skills, self-motivated and always eager to try out the latest in technology, ideas and push it in new directions.
- Proven experience of Graphics, colour schemes, content placement
- Essential strong skills of Designing tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, and Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent designing skills related to digital marketing
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- High creativity, attention to detail, ability to work with diverse teams and audiences including non-graphic design/communications teams, and must have hands-on experience in creating marketing pieces for diverse audiences
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work while under pressure and short deadlines.
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Up to date knowledge of do’s and don’ts of digital marketing designing
- Excellent Understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
First Shift (Day)
Work from Home (temporary)
1 to 2 Years
Salary Range: 60k – 70k
DEC, 31st 2021