Quality Assurance Engineer | Full Time
Dice Analytics, Islamabad is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer, who will be
responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Candidates for this role, should have a
keen observation and excellent logical skills.
If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, send your CVs at
Responsibilities and Duties.
• Must be familiar with the concepts of JIRA / Git and agile processes
• Must be familiar with Automation Testing Tool (Selenium)
• Must be familiar with API integration testing (Postman)
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely
and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Education level.
• Minimum Computer background with 16 years of education with a
• 5 Years plus experience in software quality assurance and testing