17 September, 2022
8 Weeks (Sat & Sun)
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Urdu / Hindi
Meet the trainers of this course who are SQA experts!
• Basic Concept and Terminologies that are used in QA Dept.
• Difference among QA, QC and Software Testing
• List of all Terms used in working and get familiarity to know about them.
• Bug, Defect, Error, Issue and Exception logics and concept as per App
• Testing Reports, Test plans, Test cases, Test Runs and all Reporting thing
• Positive and Negative Test Cases Execution
• Difference between Bug, Defect, Error, Failure, and Fault
• Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
• Bug/Defect Life Cycle Explained
• Agile Methodology
• SDLC Models Flow (Waterfall Methodology, Spiral Model, V Model)
• Learn Types of Testing (When and how we performed as per defined domain and application)
• Learn Levels of Testing
• Black Box Testing & Techniques
• What is User Acceptance Testing?
• What is Web Application Testing?
• Mobile Apps testing
• White Box Testing & Techniques
• What is Regression Testing and How to do it?
• Desktop App testing overview
• How a QA / Tester thinks out of the box and do Complete testing like Traceability Matrix flow
• Tools and software used for all Testing process
• Documentation Stuff for the Reporting
• Static and Dynamic Testing
• Practically Web, Mobile and Desktop Testing
• Documentation and UAT Docs before handover product Release to client
• Tools Practice that is used in IT industry in QA Department for Bug reporting and tracking
• Test Strategy and Testing Techniques in QA
• Jira /Kanban/ Asana / Teamwork / Azure Devops (Complete Learning) Bug tracking and management tool hands on practices
• Snag it, Spreadsheet, Template and all UAT stuff (Use of drive spreadsheet + Excel expertise as per working)
• Cross browser, cross OS platform testing
• Responsiveness checking and Inspect element use and how technically identified the issues.
• Compatibility testing
• Functional and Non-Functional Testing overview
• Ecommerce, AI , Cryptography , Airlines , JS , PHP and Extensions level Testing and all Latest technologies domains coverage in Testing Field.
• Tips to give support help and client Communication to solve the issues and provide the demo fixings.
Software test automation orientation
– Introduction to API testing
o Training of Postman
– Automation Testing
o Basic Training of Selnium Webdriver
ISTQB Certification Overview
Resume – how to write an effective professional resume
Interview Preparation, Questions and Answer
Online Banking details will be shared by our representatives after you reserve your seat
You can reserve your seat by filling the form below
– If you are a just university pass out in IT related field and want to see Software Quality Assurance as your dream career, this is exactly what you are looking for to open the doors for your dream career
– If you are an experienced IT professional from ANY other field but wanted to be in Quality Assurance, this course will help you make this switch smoothly
– Executives who want to build a Software Quality Assurance department in their startups/organization
Duration: 8 weeks (Sat-Sun)
Timings: 11AM – 3PM
Since our courses are led by Industry Experts so it is made sure that content covered in course is designed with hand on knowledge of more than 70-75 % along with supporting theory.
For Quality Control Professional course, you need to have a PC with minimum 8GB RAM and maximum 16GB RAM.
Yes, you can rejoin the training within the span of an year of your registration. Please note following conditions in case you’re rejoining.
1) There are only 5 seats specified for rejoiners in each iteration.
2) These seats will be served on first come first basis.
3) If you have not submitted your complete fee, you may not be able to rejoin. Your registration would be canceled.
Don’t worry! We have got you covered. You shall be shared recorded lectures after each session, in case you want to revise your concepts or miss the lecture due to some personal or professional commitment.
For executing the practical’s included in the Big Data Training, you will set-up tool on your machine. The installation manual for tool prep will be provided to help you install and set-up the required environment.
This Certification Training course includes multiple real-time, industry-based projects, which will hone your skills as per current industry standards and prepare you for the future career needs.
Yes, you will be awarded with a course completion certificate by Dice Analytics. We also keenly conduct an annual convocation for the appreciation and recognition of our students.
Since our instructors are industry experts so they do train the students about practical world and also recommend the shinning students in industry for relevant positions.