Business Analytics and Data Digitization can be the extra boost to your organization. You can make rational business decision by visualizing insightful patterns in the data. It can help you to explore markets to identify new commercial avenues to stand out in competitive market and take savvy business decisions. So, avail a chance to exchange thoughts and ideas with your fellow business leaders.
– Explore the core concepts and applications of Business Analytics in digital world
– Analyze case studies on how business analytics techniques helped companies accelerate by solving data problems
– Explore your analytical abilities and decide where you fit in
– Explore how to plan a career in Business Analytics domain
– Network with Business Analytics industry professionals
Date: 15th Sep, 2018.
Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: NISTE Building, Gate # 1, Faiz Ahmed Faiz Rd, H 8/1, Islamabad
Informative Session: 1 Hours
Question & Answer Session: 0.5 Hour
Networking Session: 0.5 Hour
Who should Attend?
C-level Employees and Executives responsible for determining and achieving Revenue Targets
Professionals from the IT domain who want to enhance their skills in Business Analytics
Entrepreneurs and Founders of start-ups who want to excel in market by using analytical tools & techniques
Career entrants & fresh grads who want to boost start their career and stand out among rest
What you will learn?
1. Data Analytics Ecosystem mapped with the business life cycle
2. Descriptive Analytics (How Data is aggregated on segment or time periods?)
3. Exploratory Analytics (How to deep dive into data to understand patterns?)
4. Explanatory Analytics (How to analyze the root cause and finding reasons for patterns?)
5. Predictive Analytics (Data driven predictions. Application of machine learning and automation)
6. Prescriptive Analytics (How to identify the ways and means to take advantage of analysis?)
7. Experimental Analytics (How to test hypothesis or alternatives in the field?)
1. Introduction of the industry tools used for analytics.
2. Get the hang of job responsibilities, expectations and duties in business analytics.
3. Explore the career development opportunities and career progression in the world of business analytics.
Meet the Speakers
Meet the guest speakers of this session who are BA experts & are highly experienced!
Expert Contextual Marketing at Jazz (previously known as Mobilink)
An engineer turned marketeer ! Overall experience of more than 5 years with an MBA in Marketing. Currently leading the real-time and inbound marketing initiatives at JAZZ...
Expert FP&A at Jazz (previously known as Mobilink)
My experiences whether academic or corporate have led me to believe that ‘with observation comes understanding and with it the novelty to infuse ideas with acceptance.’ Thereby stating innovation breeds competition...